1. Labs and Tests
• Labs should be done 2-3 days prior to the office visit.
• If labs not done before the office visit, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment.
• You may request and pick-up a new lab slip when you make your appointment.
• Certain radiology studies (MRI, CT, Ultrasounds) should be reviewed at the office visit.
• All prescription refills should be done at office visit. Bring medicine bottles with you.
• We have informed pharmacies that we are not accepting any refill requests through them.
• Refills requests will be honored if labs and office visits are up to date.
• We reserve the right to deny or limit refills if you are overdue for follow-up or lab work.
• Denials of refills are done by an automated message to your home phone.
3. Co-pays and deductibles
• Co-pays are collected prior to visit.
• If unable to pay co-pay prior to visit, then a $5 processing fee will be added.
• If a deductible is present and not met, office visit charges will be collected at time of visit.
• For self-paying patients, payment is due at time of service. Payment plans are not available at our office.
4. Cancellation policy
• Patients should cancel their appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
• $25 will be charged for no-show appointments.
5. Forms and referrals
• Insurance forms, disability papers, and handicap permits should be done at the time of office visit.
• Forms requested outside of the office visit will be charged a $15 processing fee.
• Shot records (school Blue Form) without an office visit will be charged a $15 fee.
• Aetna referrals require a prior auth: call us with name of specialist and date of appointment.