For medical information on various conditions, visit MedlinePlus.gov
- We are only drawing labs at our office for Medicare, PPO Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and a few other insurances. Our lab hours are weekdays from 8 am to 9 am.
- United Healthcare patients should go to Labcorp.
- Cigna, Aetna, and Blue Options, should go to Quest Labs.
- Please call our office if you are not sure where to go.
- Patients should come to the blood draw center fasting for at least 8 hours. (No food, drink, or coffee)
- Morning medicines can be taken with water.
- Sand Lake Imaging in Maitland
- Boston Diagnostic Imaging
- Florida Hospital
|LABS AND TESTS|
All Patients starting at age 20
Annual labs = CMP, CBC, Lipids, TSH, UA
Males - please discuss with your physician
Annual labs plus PSA
Annual labs plus HBA1C, microalbumin, eye exam
High Blood Pressure
Shingles vaccine (one-time only)
Age 60 and over
Age 65 and over
Females starting at age 40
Yearly Well Woman
All patients starting at age 50